2017 GUARANTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY SCHEDULE (UK Mainland)</h4>
We guarantee delivery for Christmas for all Next day delivery parcels ordered until 1600 on the 22nd December and for gifts ordered by 1600 hours on the 19th December for all our free five day deliveries.
We use one of the UK's largest courier company APC Couriers to deliver your wine gifts. We are NOT affected, by any delays in the Royal Mail System.
We offer a next day delivery service costing £7.99 per order. Orders must be received by 16:20 to go out on this service. If you provide a mobile telephone number our couriers will text you with an estimated delivery time.
Orders over £80 that do not require next day delivery, will be shipped free of charge within five working days or on any date of your choice. Orders under £89.97 will incur a £6.99 delivery charge.
We can ship same day to areas in Greater London and the South of England. Please phone 020 8746 7771 for a quote.
Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday 0800 - 1830, excluding bank holidays, plus we offer premium Saturday deliveries either before noon or on an all day service.
Please enter a delivery address that will have someone available to receive the gift between these times.
You will receive an e mail confirming that the order has been shipped with tracking information and another when the order has been received stating when it was delivered and who signed for it. If you provide a mobile number we will text you with a delivery slot early in the morning on the day of your delivery.
Next day orders placed on:
Monday before 16:20 are delivered on Tuesday.
Monday after 16:20 are delivered on Wednesday.
Tuesday before 16:20 are delivered on Wednesday.
Tuesday after 16:20 are delivered on Thursday.
Wednesday before 16:20 are delivered on Thursday.
Wednesday after 16:20 are delivered on Friday.
Thursday before 16:20 are delivered on Friday.
Thursday after 16:20 are delivered on Monday.
Friday before 16:20 are delivered on Monday.
Friday after 16:20 are delivered on Tuesday.
Saturday and Sunday are delivered on Tuesday.
We can send overseas and the price (normally £19.99 per bottle) varies depending on the destination. When you go through the checkout you will be asked for the delivery country and it will then update the shipping charges. We ship all international orders in polystrene containers. We cannot by law ship alcohol to certain countries. Shipping charges vary and we will make an additional charge if more than one bottle is shipped. Please call 020 8746 7771 for further details.
Please note that, in order to protect your precious wine, all our international shipments are packed in polystyrene containers rather than wooden boxes.
We use the Royal Mail Airsure service to send goods abroad. All goods are fully insured, but the five working day service is not a guaranteed service.
NEXT DAY SERVICE EXCLUSIONS:
It is not possible to deliver on a next day service to the following postcodes:
IV, KW, AB, PA40, PH26+ and Scottish Islands, BT postcodes and Ireland.
- 2008 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 2003 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 2000 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1998 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1997 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1993 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1988 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1978 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1968 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1958 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1953 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1948 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1943 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1938 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1928 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1918 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- Gift Vouchers
- Monthly Wine Gifts
- Rent a Vine Gift
- Cases Of Vintage Wine
- Christening Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Parker 90+ under £80
- Wine Art and Accessories
© vintagewinegifts.co.uk 2017
Helpline:020 8746 7771
- 1968 Chateau Prieure Du Monastir Del Camp 1968 Rivesaltes
- 1958 Palacio de Arganza 1958
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin (70cls) with Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water and Two Gin Glasses in a Deluxe Gift Box
- 2009 Dom Perignon Vintage Champagne 2009
- 1988 Chateau Camensac 1988 Haut Medoc Grand Cru Classe
- 2006 Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Chardonnay Blanc de Blancs Vintage Champagne 2006 with Two Riedel Crystal Champagne Flutes
- 1978 Chateau Semonion 1978 Haut Medoc
- 2015 Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons William Fevre 2015
- 1948 Chateau Prieure Du Monastir Del Camp 1948 Rivesaltes
- 1988 Taylor Fladgate 30 year old Tawny Port (37.5 cls)