We use one of the UK's largest courier company APC Couriers to deliver your wine gifts. We are NOT affected, by any delays in the Royal Mail System.
We offer a next day delivery service costing £7.99 per order. Orders must be received by 16:20 to go out on this service. If you provide a mobile telephone number our couriers will text you with an estimated delivery time.
Orders over £89.98 that do not require next day delivery, will be shipped free of charge within five working days or on any date of your choice. Orders under £89.97 will incur a £6.99 delivery charge.
We can ship same day to areas in Greater London and the South of England. Please phone 020 8746 7771 for a quote.
Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday 0800 - 1830, excluding bank holidays, plus we offer premium Saturday deliveries either before noon or on an all day service. We do not ship on Bank Holidays or Saturday and Sundays.
Please enter a delivery address that will have someone available to receive the gift between these times.
You will receive an e mail confirming that the order has been shipped with tracking information and another when the order has been received stating when it was delivered and who signed for it. If you provide a mobile number we will text you with a delivery slot early in the morning on the day of your delivery.
Next day orders placed on:
Monday before 16:20 are delivered on Tuesday.
Monday after 16:20 are delivered on Wednesday.
Tuesday before 16:20 are delivered on Wednesday.
Tuesday after 16:20 are delivered on Thursday.
Wednesday before 16:20 are delivered on Thursday.
Wednesday after 16:20 are delivered on Friday.
Thursday before 16:20 are delivered on Friday.
Thursday after 16:20 are delivered on Monday.
Friday before 16:20 are delivered on Monday.
Friday after 16:20 are delivered on Tuesday.
Saturday and Sunday are delivered on Tuesday.
We can send overseas and the price (normally £19.99 per bottle) varies depending on the destination. When you go through the checkout you will be asked for the delivery country and it will then update the shipping charges. We ship all international orders in polystrene containers. We cannot by law ship alcohol to certain countries. Shipping charges vary and we will make an additional charge if more than one bottle is shipped. Please call 020 8746 7771 for further details.
Please note that, in order to protect your precious wine, all our international shipments are packed in polystyrene containers rather than wooden boxes.
We use the Royal Mail Airsure service to send goods abroad. All goods are fully insured, but the five working day service is not a guaranteed service.
NEXT DAY SERVICE EXCLUSIONS:
It is not possible to deliver on a next day service to the following postcodes:
IV, KW, AB, PA40, PH26+ and Scottish Islands, BT postcodes and Ireland.
- 2009 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 2004 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 2001 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1999 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1998 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1994 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1989 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1979 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1969 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1959 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1954 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1949 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1944 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1939 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1929 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- 1919 Vintage Wine and Port Gifts
- Gift Vouchers
- Monthly Wine Gifts
- Rent a Vine Gift
- Cases Of Vintage Wine
- Christening Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Parker 90+ under £80
- Wine Art and Accessories
© vintagewinegifts.co.uk 2018
Helpline:020 8746 7771
- 2000 Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port 2000
- 1959 Gevrey Chambertin 1959 A Ligeret
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin (70cls) with Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water and Two Gin Glasses in a Deluxe Gift Box
- Chateau De la Cour St Emilion Grand Cru Vine Rental
- 2012 Chablis Grand Cru Vaudesirs Domaine Long Depaquit 2012 Albert Bichot
- 1969 Cote de Nuits Villages 1969 Thomas Bassot
- 1979 Kopke Vintage Colheita Port 1979
- 2008 Chateauneuf du Pape Reserve Auguste Favier 2008 Domaine Saint Prefert
- 1989 Taylor Fladgate 30 year old Tawny Port (37.5 cls)
- 1998 Fonseca Guimaraens Vintage Port 1998